Land opposite One Stop
As many of you will know the land opposite One Stop has been sold by TWBC to a developer and as such a percentage of the price paid can become due to Hawkenbury to be used for the benefit of our community.
Among many suggestions put forward so far are:
- Adult outdoor exercise equipment , to be placed in the Rec.
- Pedestrian crossing on Bayhall Road between Halls Hole Road and Kingswood Road.
- A village sign.
- A more comprehensive speed camera on Forest Road.
- Improvements to the URC Hall, such as better heating.
Also, coupled with a huge grant that will be available, should any development on Hawkenbury Farm ever take place:
- An indoor sports hall on the defunct bowling green in the Rec.
If anyone has any further suggestions please do let us know either via your Rep or to this newsletter.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01892 532367