Hawkenbury Recreation Ground Football Stadium
More information about the proposed Football stadium in Hawkenbury Recreation Ground.
Following notification of the publication of the Draft Local Plan and accompanying Sustainability Appraisal for consultation, we can advise you that, following a number of requests, the Council has agreed to extend the end date of the consultation period from 1 November to 5.00pm on 15 November 2019.
The consultation documents consist of the Draft Local Plan, draft Sustainability Appraisal and response forms, which can be viewed and downloaded, along with the supporting documentation, at www.tunbridgewells.gov.uk/localplan, or you can respond directly online at https://consult.tunbridgewells.gov.uk The documents can also be viewed at the following locations:
· Tunbridge Wells Gateway, 8 Grosvenor Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2AB. The Gateway is open from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
· All libraries in Tunbridge Wells borough. Please check with the particular library for opening times
Representations can be returned as follows:
1. By using the online consultation portal at https://consult.tunbridgewells.gov.uk
2. By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (using the editable response form)
3. By post to Local Plan, Planning Policy, Planning Services, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council, Town Hall, Civic Way, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1RS (using a printed response form)