Berkley Homes Planning Application
PLANNING APPLICATION 20/01306/FULL, the provision of an additional 26 homes & apartments in Phase 2, Hollyfields Development
*** Additional Information
This document (Berkley Homes Extra 26) has just been added to the Planning Application for the additional 26 dwellings in Phase 2 Hollyfields.
It is a statement attempting to justify why Berkeley Homes cannot add to the number of Affordable Homes in the current Application. As you’re aware, TWBC policy dictates that 30% should be Affordable Homes ie 8 Affordable Homes should be built if the 26 are Approved. ****
The HVA consider this application is being made without proper time to allow residents enough time to consider the contents. All comments & objections must to be submitted by 24.07.20 and, to have any chance of being successful, we need to get as many objections raised as we can so that the Application is tabled at the Planning Committee where it should receive a far greater scrutiny than it would through Delegated Authority
Key points to be raised
- There is insufficient time to consider the 113 documents.
- The documents include a large number of omissions, oversights, and discrepancies that undermine the credibility of the Application.
- None of the additional 26 dwellings will be allocated as Affordable homes which contravenes TWBC Planning Policy. Had Berkley Homes complied, then 8 of the 26 would be Affordable homes.
- There will be no additional contribution to the Section 106 Agreement.
- The Traffic analysis is seriously flawed so minimising the impact on the local infrastructure.
- The increased traffic & the encouragement of online shopping increases the mountain of un-recyclable waste by 25%.
Please encourage your neighbours to raise objections.
To do so, go to Planning: Planning Application Search: 20/01306/FULL; Contacts; Comments. You then have to Register which is essentially, name address, email etc. Having Registered, go to Comments and log your Objection.
If you have previously Registered to view Planning Applications, then go straight to Comments.